The 5-Off-1400 through 8-Off-2240 racks are comprised of between 5 – 8 drawers, each of which store up to 8 x 35-disc magazines with a unique RFID chip, and have a dedicated shelf to accommodate an integrated HMS-2105 Blu-ray library, thereby providing an optical media archive of up to 224TB when using 100GB Blu-ray media.
The 10-Off-2800 and 12-Off-3360 racks are comprised of 10 or 12 drawers that connect to ANY of the HIT Blu-ray libraries, providing a large optical media archive of up to 336TB.
As media and magazines are added to an off-line storage rack, a centralized media management database keeps an accurate inventory of files and discs contained within the entire archive.
For applications that require an archive capacity of well over 300TB, but do not require on-line access to information, HIT Systems off-line storage racks are a cost-effective storage solution that is far superior to any solution based on Tape or spinning disk technology.
HIT HMS Off-Line Rack Highlights
• Standard 19-inch rack cabinet
• 8 removable magazines per drawer
• Up to 12 drawers per cabinet
• Maximum capacity of 3,360 discs (336TB)
• Control of all magazines using position sensors and RFID tags
• Transparent access to archived data via offline database
Off-line Rack with Shelf for HMS-2105 Library
• HIT HMS-5-Off-1400 (1,400 Slots, 140TB)
• HIT HMS-6-Off-1680 (1,680 Slots, 168TB)
• HIT HMS-7-Off-1960 (1,960 Slots, 196TB)
• HIT HMS-8-Off-2240 (2,240 Slots, 224TB)
Off-line Drawers Only, no shelf for Integrated Library
• HIT HMS-10-Off-2800 (2,800 Slots, 280TB)
• HIT HMS-12-Off-3360 (3,360 Slots, 336TB)